Here are some frequently asked questions and answers. OK, the site being new, these questions haven’t exactly been asked yet, but I expect they might be.
- What the devil is this? Please read Cats for Harper.
- How can I vote? You have to register first, and then click on the cats.
- Where is my password e-mail? Some users reported that the e-mail ended up in their Spam folder.
- How many times can I vote? Once per each post.
- There are only a few topics. What about Harper’s other sins? Don’t worry, more topics are added every few days.
- Can I add topics? No, only the moderator can add topics.
- How can I comment?
You have to register first. Anonymous comments are presently enabled, but depending on the level of spam, it may be necessary to disable them.
- I would like to see topic X added; what do I do? Chances are the topic is already on our TODO list, but don’t hesitate to send us e-mail (my e-mail address is vttoth – at – vttoth.com).
- Is this part of a political campaign? Not really. While I certainly would like to see a change in government, I am not affiliated with any campaign or party, and I have voted Conservative in the past.
- Who runs this site? My name is Viktor Toth. I am not affiliated with any political party. This is a personal project.